Reveiw by Tanya from www.rattleandmum.co.za October 30
I first tasted Noogie Cookie Dough around three years ago when I was working at Living and Loving magazine, and when Noogie owner and creator Dean dropped off some cookies and dough at our office, they were consumed within minutes.
Since then, the Noogie brand has grown to include more flavours, and ice cream and baking kits.
So what do you need to know about Noogie Cookie Dough?
– It’s a premade dough that can be eaten on its own, baked, or added to milkshakes or ice cream
– The cookie dough takes seven minutes to bake in a 180C oven
– Flavours include choc chip, vanilla, peanut butter, choc mint and strawberry
– Kids are encouraged to bake and get creative with the dough, whether it’s making cool shapes, or decorating
– The product contains no added preservatives, and can keep up to three weeks in the fridge, and in the freezer for up to three months
– The 250g Noogie Cookie Dough log roll retails for R39.99, and is available from select retailers (details on the Noogieville website)
What’s more, Dean hosts Noogieville parties (we recently did one for my son’s birthday, and we also did a team-builder for adults). Dean brings dough and all the baking implements and ovens, and kids get to bake and get creative.